Terms and Conditions – ftacademy.co.uk (FTACADEMY LTD)
Welcome to ftacademy.co.uk. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use our site.
Use of Website
1. Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use our website. By using ftacademy.co.uk, you represent and warrant that you meet this age requirement.
2. Account Responsibility: If you create an account on our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
3. Prohibited Use: You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on our site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is owned by FTACADEMY LTD or our licensors and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of the content without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
FTACADEMY LTD will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of, or inability to use, our site or any content on it, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive.
Changes to These Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms to stay informed of updates.
These terms are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
For any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Taster Sessions
A free 3 hour session at the Film & TV Academy is limited to one per child. Once a child has attended a free taster session they can not attend another.
By accepting the ‘Terms & Conditions’ you also agree to being added to the Film & TV Academy mailing list. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. To unsubscribe please email us (email@example.com).
Parents must fill out the free taster session form with correct information in order to be eligable for a free 3 hour session.